I am not able to do the live updates/ I get error while doing the live updates.
If you are getting the error while doing live updates for the Spyware Detector; then check the following:
- If you have any Firewall, please allow in that LiveUpdate.exe
- If Windows Firewall is on; then allow FTP port in it. Click here for information on how to allow FTP port.
- Please change the setting of Internet Explorer FTP Client mode as per following instructions:
- Start Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Under Browsing, click to select the Use Passive FTP (for firewall and DSL modem compatibility) check box.
- Click OK.
- Or you can visit www.spywaredetector.net/downloadUpdates.htm and download update patch manually and install it.
- Even then you have an issue with live updates then write to our technical support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will provide you the solution.
If you have any questions please Contact Us and we will be happy to answer them!
We appreciate your time to offer us your feedback and encourage you to continue to let us know how we can improve our products. As our software is continually developed and improved, new features are always under consideration and your feedback is very helpful.