Getting pop-up - "Suspicious Network connection was established to the
x.x.x.x. Spyware Detector has terminated the connection." What to do?
- Open the Spyware Detector.
- Go to the Options tab present on the Main Interface.
- Click on Firewall Button.
- See Network Monitor list. Please select the IP from list which is getting killed.
- Click on Delete button.
- Click on Save button.
- Now again try to browse that website.
If you have any questions please Contact Us and we will be happy to answer them!
We appreciate your time to offer us your feedback and encourage you to continue to let us know how we can improve our products. As our software is continually developed and improved, new features are always under consideration and your feedback is very helpful.